Come by the Riverhouse to try our ALL NEW $9 Lunch Menu. Enjoy many Reef favorites plus some all new dishes as you soak in the mid-day views on the beautiful Manatee River!
Riverhouse Reef & Grill $9 Lunch Menu
Mon-Sat 11:30am to 4pm
- Soup & Salad: Crock of house soup, choice of Island Time, Riverhouse or Caesar salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine, house-made Caesar, shaved parmesan, grilled chicken
- Fish & Chips: Alaskan Pollock, house batter, Riverhouse chips (or substitute fries or slaw)
- Blackened Redfish Sandwich: Fresh Redfish, blackened, vine ripened tomato, fresh romaine lettuce. Choice of French fries or house chips
- Classic BLT: Double stacked hickory bacon, chipotle mayo lettuce and tomato. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Pressed Cuban: Ham, roasted pork topped with Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard, pressed. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Bacon Brie Melt: Brie cheese melt pressed with smoky bacon, fresh arugula, Granny Smith apples. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Tuna & Swiss Millennial Reuben: Pressed sandwich with tuna salad, Swiss, super slaw, chipotle mayo. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Island Tacos: Two flower tortillas with Asian slaw, pico de gallo, cilantro. Choose from Cabo Bites, Kickin’ Shrimp, Kickin’ Chicken or Crispy Chicken. Choice of French fries or house chips.
Let’s raise a toast for dads this Father’s Day! Come to the Riverhouse Reef & Grill where all dads can enjoy a FREE beer with their meal on June 18, 2017.
Dads may choose from our craft, premium or draft selections for their free beer. This offer is available only on June 18, 2017, and limited to one per father with the purchase of an entree. Free beer may not be combined with other coupons or special offers.
Also this Father’s Day, enjoy a full rack of our famous Island Ribs for just $19.99! Our Island Ribs are dry rubbed, slow grilled, and served with a sweet, tangy pineapple papaya BBQ. Regularly priced $24.99 on our dinner menu.
Call now to make your reservations at 941-729-0616.
Father’s Day we’ll serve a special dad-inspired Sunday Brunch buffet from 11am to 2pm at our regular Sunday Brunch price of $15 for adults, $6 for kids, and free for kids 5 & under.
We’ll have live music all weekend long. All music is hosted outside on the Snook Deck and plays an assortment of popular hits you’ll enjoy while relaxing on the waterfront.
The line up for Father’s Day weekend is:
- Thursday 5:30-8:30pm: Michael Mac
- Friday 6-9pm: Sly McLeod
- Saturday 6-9pm: Brandi Adams
- Sunday 6-9pm: Kristie Armas
Celebrate Independence Day 2017 on the waterfront as we enjoy the Manatee Rivers fireworks spectacular and party with a Live DJ, Dancing, Party Favors and of course all you can eat on our awesome All-American Buffet!
Our July 4th celebrations will be hosted from 6 to 10pm in our first-floor restaurant and the Riverfront Banquet Room on the second-level of the Riverhouse building. Attendance prices are $75 for adults, $15 for children 6 to 12. Kids 5 & under are free. Reservations are strongly recommended for this event, which sells out each year.
Call now for more information and to make your reservations at (941) 729-0616.
Join us in celebrating mom on the Manatee River waterfront as we host a special Mother’s Day Brunch featuring an incredible buffet, carving stations and stunning water views.
The Riverhouse Reef & Grill is the 2017 winner of the Bradenton Herald People’s Choice award for Best Sunday Brunch and for Best Waterfront Restaurant.
Our Mother’s Day brunch will be hosted in the second-floor Riverfront Room.
Seating times are 10am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm, while reservation space lasts.
The cost is $34 for adults, $15 for children 6-12 and free for all children 5 & younger.
CALL 941-729-0616 TO MAKE A RESERVATION OR EMAIL RESERVATIONS@RIVERHOUSEREEF.COM
2017 Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:
- Build Your Own Eggs Station
- Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh BlueberriesMulti-GrainPancakes
- Hickory-Smoked Bacon & Sausage Links w/Maple Syrup
- Riverhouse Island Time & Cesar Salad
- Lobster Corn Chowder
- Braised Short Ribs
- Chicken Picatta
- Pan-Seared Fresh Sea Bass w/Tropical Salsa
- Roasted Garlic Mash Potatoes
- Pan Sautéed Green Beans w/Red Bell Peppers
- Baked Rolls w/Butter, Cream Cheese, & Assorted Jams
- Fresh-Cut Seasonal Fruit
- Assorted English Danishes & Mini Pastries
- Assorted Cheesecakes & Sweet Dessert Bites
- Prime Rib & Honey-Bourbon Glazed Bolo Ham Carving Station
This is NOT the official menu. None of these menu items are guaranteed to be on the 2017 Mother’s Day Brunch menu.
For the fourth time in the past five years, Regatta Pointe Marina was named “Best Marina” by the readers of the Bradenton Herald in the annual People’s Choice Awards.
Regatta Pointe Marina is one of more than a dozen marinas located in the Herald’s circulation area, including Bradenton, Palmetto, Parish, Anna Maria Island, North Sarasota and the surrounding areas. Each year, readers are encouraged to vote on their preferred local businesses in categories such as food & entertainment, home maintenance and business services. Regatta Pointe Marina was named “Best Marina” in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017. In 2016, our marina was the runner up.
Regatta Pointe Marina is also home to Riverhouse Reef & Grill which won in the categories of “Best Waterfront Restaurant” and “Best Sunday Brunch” in each of the last two years.
We would like to thank everyone who voted for Regatta Pointe Marina and Riverhouse Reef & Grill, as well as all of the customers, clients and partnering businesses that make this the best marina in the Bradenton area!
On April 16, 2017, join us for Easter Brunch and spectacular views on the Manatee River waterfront.
We take brunch seriously here at the Riverhouse. We are the back-to-back winner of the Bradenton Herald People’s Choice Award for “Best Sunday Brunch”. Come for Easter and enjoy our biggest and best brunch spread of the year!!
Come enjoy all you can eat:
FREE Ages 5 & Under
Seating times are between 10am and 3pm.
This event sells out each year.Call now to make your reservation at 941-729-0616.
The Snook Deck is the place to be in the spring of 2017. Come to our outdoor bar (open evening Mon-Fri, all day Sat & Sun) for a great atmosphere and great live music from local artists.
There’s no other place around that serves the high-quality food of the Riverhouse Reef & Grill in the comfortable waterfront atmosphere of the Snook Deck.
Our typical music schedule is Thurs (5:30-8:30pm), Fri (6-9pm), Sat (6-9pm), and Sun (2-5pm). To view a calendar of upcoming performers, visit our events page by clicking here.
The Snook Deck is located outside the main entrance to the Riverhouse Reef & Grill. Enjoy beautiful views of the mile-wide Manatee River in the nautical setting of Regatta Pointe Marina. Our location is just a mile from downtown Bradenton and convenient to HWY 64, HWY 301, I-275 and I-75. Boats are welcome to take advantage of the provided short-term dockage.
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day on the romantic waterfront at the Riverhouse Reef & Grill. Join us for an elegant night on the Manatee River, with great food, live music and much more!
Riverhouse Reef & Grill Sweetheart Night!
- Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017 in the Riverfront Room above Riverhouse Reef & Grill
- $125 per couple
- Elegant four-course menu
- Live music
- Flowers for each couple
- Chocolates for each couple
- Bottle of wine for each couple
Seating times are at 5pm and 7pm. Call now to make your reservation at 941-729-0616 or stop by the hostess stand at your next visit.
Make 2017 the year of waterfront dining, fresh seafood, original grille entrees and much more!
The Riverhouse Reef & Grill is the Bradenton region’s number one waterfront dining restaurant -as recognized by the readers of the Bradenton Herald – because of our relaxing views of the Manatee River and high quality seafood and American cuisine.
In 2016, our chefs added great new flavors to our menu, including Lobster Mac n Cheese, Swordfish Oscar, Blue Crab Sliders and Seared Sirloin Skewers and much more! So join us and the waterfront, and see what we’re cooking up for 2017!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR MENU
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Ring in New Year’s 2017 on the waterfront at the annual Riverhouse Reef & Grill New Year’s Eve Bash!
All party goers will have the opportunity to enjoy our all-you-can-eat buffet with Riverhouse favorites and specialty dishes just for this occasion. Also enjoy party favors, a live DJ, dancing, and a champagne toast & balloon drop at midnight.
This year we’ve added special “Best Dressed” prizes. So dress to nines, put on your dance shoes and bring in the new year on the waterfront!
Kids 6-12 $15
Kids 5 & Under FREE
Doors open at 7:30pm and the party concludes at 12:30am
CALL (941) 729-0616 TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
The Riverhouse Reef & Grill is the 2014 & 2016 winner of “Best Waterfront Restaurant” – voted by the readers of the Bradenton Herald.