Hurricane Irma created a great deal of stress and tension for everyone in the state of Florida last week. At the Riverhouse Reef & Grill, we were force to suspend service for 3 days as we prepared for the worst and prayed for the best. Thankfully, the Irma passed us by, causing only minimal damage.
As a restaurant located on an island at the end of Regatta Pointe Marina’s main pier, the Reef & Grill felt especially exposed in the days leading up to the storm. Particularly as early forecasts predicted a potential category 4 hurricane. Our staff had to go over our entire property removing all items susceptible to strong winds or heavy vibrations. We stored away all outdoor furniture, cleared our shelves of glassware and anchored items too large to move.
We were blessed to see Irma pass by much weaker than predicted. Our area lost power, but only very briefly. No food was lost, and our restaurant suffered only minimal cosmetic damage. It took us just one day after the storm passed to get back up and running. Our hearts go out to those who were not as fortunate.
Thank you to all our staff for all of their hard work in preparing for the storm, and for our customers who look forward to serving as we put this hurricane behind us.
Take the stress out of Back to School time at the Riverhouse Reef & Grill, where Kids 12 & under eat FREE at Aug 1 to 31, 2017!
Children 12 & under can order any meal from the Riverhouse Kid’s Menu with any adult entree purchase. This offer is for dine in only. It may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Limit of two kids per adult order.
Riverhouse Kid’s Menu meals include the choice of fries, coleslaw, applesauce, cheesy mashed potatoes, or steamed veggies.
Kid’s entree choices include:
- Grilled Cheese
- Chicken Tenders
- 2 Mini Burgers
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Kids Flatbread
- Mac N Cheese
- Little Spaghetti
- Kids Fish
- Fried Kids Shrimp
- Side Salad W/ Grilled Chicken
Come by the Riverhouse to try our ALL NEW $9 Lunch Menu. Enjoy many Reef favorites plus some all new dishes as you soak in the mid-day views on the beautiful Manatee River!
Riverhouse Reef & Grill $9 Lunch Menu
Mon-Sat 11:30am to 4pm
- Soup & Salad: Crock of house soup, choice of Island Time, Riverhouse or Caesar salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine, house-made Caesar, shaved parmesan, grilled chicken
- Fish & Chips: Alaskan Pollock, house batter, Riverhouse chips (or substitute fries or slaw)
- Blackened Redfish Sandwich: Fresh Redfish, blackened, vine ripened tomato, fresh romaine lettuce. Choice of French fries or house chips
- Classic BLT: Double stacked hickory bacon, chipotle mayo lettuce and tomato. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Pressed Cuban: Ham, roasted pork topped with Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard, pressed. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Bacon Brie Melt: Brie cheese melt pressed with smoky bacon, fresh arugula, Granny Smith apples. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Tuna & Swiss Millennial Reuben: Pressed sandwich with tuna salad, Swiss, super slaw, chipotle mayo. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Island Tacos: Two flower tortillas with Asian slaw, pico de gallo, cilantro. Choose from Cabo Bites, Kickin’ Shrimp, Kickin’ Chicken or Crispy Chicken. Choice of French fries or house chips.
We had a wonderful time. The service was Great. Cindi was on top of it, she was gracious! The waiter/waitress was very attentive. Everyone loved the food. The view was beautiful. Can not say enough great words. It was just perfect!!!!! Five stars all the way!
- Renee K
Let’s raise a toast for dads this Father’s Day! Come to the Riverhouse Reef & Grill where all dads can enjoy a FREE beer with their meal on June 18, 2017.
Dads may choose from our craft, premium or draft selections for their free beer. This offer is available only on June 18, 2017, and limited to one per father with the purchase of an entree. Free beer may not be combined with other coupons or special offers.
Also this Father’s Day, enjoy a full rack of our famous Island Ribs for just $19.99! Our Island Ribs are dry rubbed, slow grilled, and served with a sweet, tangy pineapple papaya BBQ. Regularly priced $24.99 on our dinner menu.
Call now to make your reservations at 941-729-0616.
Father’s Day we’ll serve a special dad-inspired Sunday Brunch buffet from 11am to 2pm at our regular Sunday Brunch price of $15 for adults, $6 for kids, and free for kids 5 & under.
We’ll have live music all weekend long. All music is hosted outside on the Snook Deck and plays an assortment of popular hits you’ll enjoy while relaxing on the waterfront.
The line up for Father’s Day weekend is:
- Thursday 5:30-8:30pm: Michael Mac
- Friday 6-9pm: Sly McLeod
- Saturday 6-9pm: Brandi Adams
- Sunday 6-9pm: Kristie Armas
Celebrate Independence Day 2017 on the waterfront as we enjoy the Manatee Rivers fireworks spectacular and party with a Live DJ, Dancing, Party Favors and of course all you can eat on our awesome All-American Buffet!
Our July 4th celebrations will be hosted from 6 to 10pm in our first-floor restaurant and the Riverfront Banquet Room on the second-level of the Riverhouse building. Attendance prices are $75 for adults, $15 for children 6 to 12. Kids 5 & under are free. Reservations are strongly recommended for this event, which sells out each year.
Call now for more information and to make your reservations at (941) 729-0616.
Join us in celebrating mom on the Manatee River waterfront as we host a special Mother’s Day Brunch featuring an incredible buffet, carving stations and stunning water views.
The Riverhouse Reef & Grill is the 2017 winner of the Bradenton Herald People’s Choice award for Best Sunday Brunch and for Best Waterfront Restaurant.
Our Mother’s Day brunch will be hosted in the second-floor Riverfront Room.
Seating times are 10am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm, while reservation space lasts.
The cost is $34 for adults, $15 for children 6-12 and free for all children 5 & younger.
CALL 941-729-0616 TO MAKE A RESERVATION OR EMAIL RESERVATIONS@RIVERHOUSEREEF.COM
2017 Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:
- Build Your Own Eggs Station
- Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh BlueberriesMulti-GrainPancakes
- Hickory-Smoked Bacon & Sausage Links w/Maple Syrup
- Riverhouse Island Time & Cesar Salad
- Lobster Corn Chowder
- Braised Short Ribs
- Chicken Picatta
- Pan-Seared Fresh Sea Bass w/Tropical Salsa
- Roasted Garlic Mash Potatoes
- Pan Sautéed Green Beans w/Red Bell Peppers
- Baked Rolls w/Butter, Cream Cheese, & Assorted Jams
- Fresh-Cut Seasonal Fruit
- Assorted English Danishes & Mini Pastries
- Assorted Cheesecakes & Sweet Dessert Bites
- Prime Rib & Honey-Bourbon Glazed Bolo Ham Carving Station
This is NOT the official menu. None of these menu items are guaranteed to be on the 2017 Mother’s Day Brunch menu.
Our experience was absolutely wonderful. Cindi and Kris made this experience a stress-free day for us and we couldn’t have been more happy with how perfect our day turned out. Our experience was absolutely wonderful. Cindi and Kris made this experience a stress-free day for us and we couldn’t have been more happy with how perfect our day turned out. We received so many compliments on our venue, the food, and how beautiful our wedding turned out. Thank you so much for giving us the perfect day.
- Hillary D.