The 2017-18 Stone Crab Season is underway, and we’re serving up mouthwatering dinner plates and appetizer plates at the Riverhouse Reef & Grill.
Stone crabs are sourced from Florida Keys region and shipped in serve to our customers. Season traditionally runs from late fall to late spring. Florida stone crabs are a highly anticipated delicacy served with a mustard-base dipping sauce.
Riverhouse dinner plates include crab claws and your choice of two sides. Riverhouse Rissoto and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes shown in the image located above. $30
Our Riverhouse stone crab appetizer plate included four claws and dipping sauce. $18
Crabs are only available while supplies last.
Your staff all did a wonderful job!!! Thank you to everyone from the day we booked it until we left that night. If I could give my opinion on one thing, it would be a longer time frame to bring things in and set up.
Once again, everything and everyone was wonderful and we would recommend Riverhouse Banquet rooms to all our friends.
In one word EXCELLENCE!
- Kim M
From the minute I stepped off the parking lot I was impressed with the signs for Prudential Financial, as I told Cindi when I first met her. Not all facilities are as well marked. I also received feedback that the young man driving the golf cart provided great instructions to guests as they exited the golf cart.
The food, as always, was fantastic! And, the staff was amazing. The catered to our every need and request. I could not have asked for a better experience.
There’s nothing like working with a Team who takes the ‘worry and stress’ out of having a successful event! The Riverhouse Team is accommodating, always smiling, and a pleasure to work with! Everything from the private room, the beautiful panoramic view, stunning sunset and the food was a huge hit! There was more than enough food, and there was something for everyone! The Riverhouse Team are amazing partners and I highly recommend having an event here!
- Josephine P
Hurricane Irma created a great deal of stress and tension for everyone in the state of Florida last week. At the Riverhouse Reef & Grill, we were force to suspend service for 3 days as we prepared for the worst and prayed for the best. Thankfully, the Irma passed us by, causing only minimal damage.
As a restaurant located on an island at the end of Regatta Pointe Marina’s main pier, the Reef & Grill felt especially exposed in the days leading up to the storm. Particularly as early forecasts predicted a potential category 4 hurricane. Our staff had to go over our entire property removing all items susceptible to strong winds or heavy vibrations. We stored away all outdoor furniture, cleared our shelves of glassware and anchored items too large to move.
We were blessed to see Irma pass by much weaker than predicted. Our area lost power, but only very briefly. No food was lost, and our restaurant suffered only minimal cosmetic damage. It took us just one day after the storm passed to get back up and running. Our hearts go out to those who were not as fortunate.
Thank you to all our staff for all of their hard work in preparing for the storm, and for our customers who look forward to serving as we put this hurricane behind us.
Take the stress out of Back to School time at the Riverhouse Reef & Grill, where Kids 12 & under eat FREE at Aug 1 to 31, 2017!
Children 12 & under can order any meal from the Riverhouse Kid’s Menu with any adult entree purchase. This offer is for dine in only. It may not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Limit of two kids per adult order.
Riverhouse Kid’s Menu meals include the choice of fries, coleslaw, applesauce, cheesy mashed potatoes, or steamed veggies.
Kid’s entree choices include:
- Grilled Cheese
- Chicken Tenders
- 2 Mini Burgers
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Kids Flatbread
- Mac N Cheese
- Little Spaghetti
- Kids Fish
- Fried Kids Shrimp
- Side Salad W/ Grilled Chicken
Come by the Riverhouse to try our ALL NEW $9 Lunch Menu. Enjoy many Reef favorites plus some all new dishes as you soak in the mid-day views on the beautiful Manatee River!
Riverhouse Reef & Grill $9 Lunch Menu
Mon-Sat 11:30am to 4pm
- Soup & Salad: Crock of house soup, choice of Island Time, Riverhouse or Caesar salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine, house-made Caesar, shaved parmesan, grilled chicken
- Fish & Chips: Alaskan Pollock, house batter, Riverhouse chips (or substitute fries or slaw)
- Blackened Redfish Sandwich: Fresh Redfish, blackened, vine ripened tomato, fresh romaine lettuce. Choice of French fries or house chips
- Classic BLT: Double stacked hickory bacon, chipotle mayo lettuce and tomato. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Pressed Cuban: Ham, roasted pork topped with Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard, pressed. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Bacon Brie Melt: Brie cheese melt pressed with smoky bacon, fresh arugula, Granny Smith apples. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Tuna & Swiss Millennial Reuben: Pressed sandwich with tuna salad, Swiss, super slaw, chipotle mayo. Choice of French fries or house chips.
- Island Tacos: Two flower tortillas with Asian slaw, pico de gallo, cilantro. Choose from Cabo Bites, Kickin’ Shrimp, Kickin’ Chicken or Crispy Chicken. Choice of French fries or house chips.
We had a wonderful time. The service was Great. Cindi was on top of it, she was gracious! The waiter/waitress was very attentive. Everyone loved the food. The view was beautiful. Can not say enough great words. It was just perfect!!!!! Five stars all the way!
- Renee K